A 2 Z Nationwide Security, Inc.
Get Instant Quote Today !
Bonded & Insured PPO # 17356
A 2 Z Nationwide Security, Inc. is a leading security company in California offering innovative security technology, effective strategic security solutions and professional security guards. We are licensed by California Government, BSIS and are fully insured. We offer competitive rates and special discounts on long-term security contracts.
Our management team consists of ex-law enforcement officers with 20+ years experience who understand the dynamics of accurate, efficient and highly visible security solutions.
We are passionate and are able to design strategic security solution to meet your own specific requirements. Our ability to adapt in an ever-evolving environment allows us to meet all of your requirements beyond your expectations.
We are capable to meet any security requirement and always ready to provide our standby security guards instantly. If you require individual, corporate, estate protective or any type of security services, our experts are available 24/7 to evaluate and resolve your security problems. Contact us for a free evaluation and price quote and see the difference. Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient.
Our prime objective is to provide complete protection with highest quality professional security services to the entire satisfaction of our clients as well as have a long-lasting business relationship while providing jobs to trained and qualified security professionals.
Our competitive rates are unbeatable and are without compromise to our professional security services. Some of our valued customers who switched from others are more satisfied with our professional security services and are saving thousands of dollars.
A 2 Z provide the following services for your convenience:
- Highly trained armed, unarmed, uniformed Security Guards who are trained in Power to Arrest and have licenses from California Government BSIS for Firearms, Baton, Pepper Spray and CPR/First Aid Certification.
- We provide patrol security vehicles, golf carts & bicycles when a large area needs to be covered. We also provide Guard Shack, Cabins, Kiosk with Umbrella & Trailer with visible security signs where required.
- We provide radios, pagers and cell phones to our officers. Clients can contact officers whenever necessary on their cell phones.
- We provide latest surveillance and sensitive security equipment as and when demanded.
- We enforce orders and directives of the site pertaining to security regulations of personnel, visitors and premises.
- We control access to client site or facility through the admittance process.
- We patrol assigned site on foot or in security vehicle, check for irregularities and inspect installed devices, fire control equipment, unlocked doors, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, check for unsafe conditions, hazards, security violations, vandalism and trespassing.
- Observe and report activities/incidents for the security and safety of client's property and personnel. Protect evidences or scene of incident in the event of emergencies, accidents or security investigations.
- Fire Watch and respond to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepare log sheets, daily activity reports and incidents reports as required.
- We have 24-hours supervision team. The supervisors check the posts frequently and randomly 24/7 and submit report about any discrepancy to the Security Management Response Team for immediate action at no additional cost.
- Monthly management staff meetings to discuss strategies, policies, and procedure changes and implement them swiftly to your security team.
- Replacement of any field agent after being notified of a problem or emergency within 30 minutes at the management’s discretion.
- Our Clients have access to our management team 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 356 days a year.
- We offer services on a “trial basis”. This means you don’t have to sign a long-term contract.
Unarmed Security Armed Security Construction Security Patrol Security Commercial Security
(Location, Armed or Unarmed)